Each child is important! Each child is unique. We are determined that no child gets “lost in the crowd.” We provide the structure of consistent Biblical guidance and a non-denominational approach to teaching our pupils how to learn and grow in Spirit.
New Hope Academy sets high standards for instructors and students, imparting values and skills that foster a love of learning. Our school is a safe and caring learning environment, with a deep, broad and balanced curriculum.
At New Hope Academy, each subject has a purpose beyond simply collected data. We conduct all our study through:
- Language Arts – it is through language that we learn, share thoughts and develop society
- Math – quantities, forms, patterns, etc., and relationships by use of numbers and symbols
- Science – What is it? How does it work? What are the connections?
- Social Studies – What/Who/Where/Why are we? Our purpose? How are we alike/different?
- History / Geography – People and their places, including God’s complete universe
- Art – human creativity; personal expression
- Music – movement, sound, rhythm, expression
- Scriptures – the basics of Christian belief; and introduction to God’s values